Nick focuses his practice on counseling and representing individuals and small businesses in the areas of employment law, tax planning and litigation. Nick has litigated countless employment disputes involving unlawful discrimination, sexual harassment, nonpayment of wages and other claims. Nick also has extensive experience structuring business transactions and estate plans, forming business entities, and advising clients in various other matters. In addition, he has represented litigants in various types of legal controversies, including contract disputes, suits involving environmental compliance and permitting, real estate disputes, will contests and IRS collection matters. Prior to founding Keramaris & Keramaris, Nick worked at Seegel, Lipshutz & Wilchins, as an associate in the firm’s estate planning and business law departments.
- Employment Law
- Estates, Wills and Trusts
- Business Planning and Litigation
- Permitting and Environmental Law
- Boston University School of Law, L.L.M. in Tax Law
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude; Member of Suffolk University Law Review
- Babson College, B.S. in Finance and Real Estate
Phone: (978) 263-7119
John has litigated in courtrooms across the Commonwealth where he has handled numerous matters for dozens of satisfied clients. His practice focuses primarily on criminal law, landlord tenant law and other civil litigation work. His goal in representing clients is not only to secure a favorable outcome, but to keep clients abreast of their cases to the fullest extent possible; much more so than the standard level of attorney client contact. John also gives his clients his personal cell phone number, where he can be reached after hours.
- Landlord Tenant
- Housing Code Enforcement
- Criminal Law
- Construction Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury
- Massachusetts School of Law, J.D.
- Boston University, B.S.
- Property Manager for over 100 Residential units and 80,000 square feet of retail/office space located North and West of Boston.
Value Statement: I strive to exceed client expectations in quality, reliability, and results.
10 Walnut Hill Park Woburn, MA, 01801
Tel: (978) 263-7119 Fax: (781) 620-0659